Legacy is proud to provide scholarships to all qualified student-athletes in both our community and center programs.
Scholarships are not awarded retroactively and must be applied for at the time of registration. You will only need to apply for scholarship once per our fiscal year (September 1 – August 31).
A non-refundable $40 application fee is required at the time your application is submitted. This fee will be credited towards your account.
For questions, please email Chris Liverman or call (215) 487-9555.
In order to be approved for a scholarship, you must provide all the information listed below:
Only COMPLETE applications will be accepted. We reserve the right to request any additional documentation to help determine eligibility. Financial assistance varies for each program. Awards are not retroactive.
Provide ALL of the below requested documents for income verification purposes:
- Your most recent federal income tax return ( needs to be signed on page 2)
- Most recent W-2 Wage and Tax Statement from all employers
- Last 3 pay stubs
OR Provide ALL of the below requested documents that apply for income verification purposes:
- Department of Public Welfare (DPW) statement/COMPASS account benefit detail
- Unemployment, Disability or SSI Benefits Planning Query letter
- Last 3 pay stubs
Make $40 application payment.
- Your $40 application fee is non-refundable. Any difference will be applied towards the program’s cost based on the family’s eligibility. Make check or money orders payable to Legacy.
COMPLETED applications should be dropped off at:Legacy Youth Tennis and Education 4842 Ridge Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19129
Latest Scholarship Programs
USTA Diversity and Inclusion Grants
- Reward tennis players who work to excel in leading others on and off the court.
Widen the net of opportunity to young players who aspire to excellence in competitivetennis.
Demonstrate the USTA resolve and commitment to multicultural participation in tennis.