“JD” is for players ages 8-18 at the beginner or novice level. The focus is on developing a solid technical base in movement and strokes. Participants will learn rules and basic strategy. JD is a “Red/Orange/Yellow Ball” clinic. Participants will play on 36ft, 60ft and 78ft courts.
In order to progress to JC or FS, players must be able to consistently execute the following with Orange Ball:
- Rally from the 60ft baseline with forehand and backhand
- Serve the ball into the proper location from the 60ft baseline
- Direct the ball down the line and cross-court
- Put topspin and underspin on the ball
- Have an understanding of proper grips and swing paths
Coach Kein Wilson,
Junior Development Clinic Lead
For more information, please contact us by email at Info@LegacyYTE.org or by phone at 215-487-9555.