“JC” is for players ages 8-18 at an intermediate level or above. Participants are working towards competitive play such as tournaments and Team Tennis. Emphasis is on athletic development and footwork. JC is an “Orange/Green/Yellow Ball” clinic. Participants will play on the 60ft and 78ft courts.
In order to progress to JA or Academy, players must be able to consistently execute the following with Yellow Ball:
- Rally from the 78ft baseline
- Serve the ball into the proper location
- Direct the ball down the line and cross-court
- Put topspin and underspin on the ball
- Have proper grips and swing paths
For more information, please contact us by email at Info@LegacyYTE.org or by phone at 215-487-9555.